Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mid Month Embellishment Kit Releases & Blog Competition

We are offering our first release of our Unique & Fun Embellishment kits.

This month we have a Vintage and Girly kit available.

These kits are designed to be posted in a regular envelope which keeps postage to a minimum and are offered for you to help add different items to your layouts or to base your layouts from.

We hope you like them :-)

Our Vintage Embellishment Kit: ~ SOLD OUT~
Kit Includes:
Vintage Music Flash Card A4 Size
Vintage Bingo Card - Brown
7 Gypsies Vintage Ephemera - 1 piece, assorted design each kit
1 sheet of Vintage Book paper
3 Asst Sized Vintage Cards/Flash Cards
1 Vintage Metal Button
1 Vintage Doilie
I Music Note Tag
1 piece of Vintage Lace
1 Jenni Bowlin 3x3 Calendar
1 Chipboard Music Note
1 Piece of Vintage Sophisticated Lady Fabric
PRICE: 14.95
To Order please EMAIL
Next we have Candylicious, bright and fun, perfect for any girly girl!!! ~ 3 Left ~

Kit Includes:
1 piece of Cute Girl Fabric
1 piece of Pink with White Dots
1 piece of Lime with White Dots
1 Green Flash Card
1 Pink Playing Card
1 AC Badge - Assorted design per kit
Matching Buttons Asst Colours
1 Chipboard Symbol - Asst design each kit
1 length each of Pink, Lime and Lime Velvet Ribbon
1 piece of Pink Hambly
PRICE: 7.95
To Order please EMAIL
Postage for the kits will be $1.50
There are limited quantites per kit so get in quick!!!!
** We hope you all had a Safe & Happy Easter and to get in the spirit we are going to offer one of our April Kits to one lucky person, all you need to do is leave us a comment and a link back to your blog and show us you have the WIOIN Blinkie on your blog, easy, you will be able to pick from one of our available kits and it will be sent to you FREE of charge :-)
*If we have sold out we will create a kit just for you!!! Competition closes 3oth April.
Our Blinkie can be found at the top of this page!!!

12 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your page and love the kits!!!

    I can't wait to get one and use it. They are delicious!!!

    http://thegreencornerround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S, how do I get your blinkie to work, I can't find the code?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look fab Mel and Em...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. some really gorgeous kits there girls. blinkie is on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the kits you girls have. Will need to sort my scrap supplies before I really cant help myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. More gorgeous kits you have here girls...loving them!

    http://loopylouslens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your kits, having got 3 of them so far. Keep up the great work girls :).

    I've added your blinkie to my blog at www.kerrynlawson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been and bought!! I love them for the value and for the contents!! Love the concept.
    Blinkie is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your kits, and I cant wait until I get my two in the mail.
    Blinkie is up on my blog
    http://tickledpinksworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what beautiful kits. where are you based? to you post to New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete