Thursday, May 7, 2009

ST50's Mothers Day Week Long Crop...

Over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Veronica is running a Week Long Mothers Day Crop which started on Wednesday, we are sponsoring Challenge #5 which will be posted on the Forum tomorrow. Now by the look of it challenge layouts dont need to be uploaded until May 20, so heaps of time to scrap up a storm!!!

We would love it if our readers would head on over and support this and the other challenges and have some fun, there are some great prizes to be won inlcuding ours ;-)

Now I am not going to give the challenge away now, so head on over HERE tomorrow and check it out, here are Em's and my example LO's...

** May's Embellishment kit sneak peaks will be up on the site Saturday 9th May!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in and I've made my layout! It's not as gorgeous as yours,but most of it was made from scratch by yours truly!

    ReplyDelete