Thursday, July 23, 2009

STG July Challenge

Just want to let you know that we are sponsoring the July Scrap The Girls Challenge this month, if you head on over HERE you can check out all the details, I meant to post it earlier in the month but totally forgot....
Entries close 8pm 30th July.

You can win this.........

Thanks so much to everyone who has signed up for a subscription the response has been overwhelming. We now know that we need to make even more kits than previously anticipated, next month (AUGUST) might sell out fast and we do apologise for that, we knew that with the first month that subscriptions start it would be hard to work out numbers, however we do have a few different kits on offer other than our usual monthly ones to help with that...

Image emails will be sent out to subscribers tonight as I am away for the day tomorrow, and sneaks will be up on the blog on Wednesday 29th and kits ON SALE 1st AUGUST!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    My name is Shazza, and I have recently taken over the challenge blog, ARTastic, http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    I noticed that you had sponsored the June challenge which was very kind of you and I was wandering if you could offer another prize/s later in the year. If you can that would be great, you can email me at shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com

    I took over the blog as it was probably going to be closed down, so I am very new to all this and the prizes dont have to be expensive just a token gift would be wonderful.

    If you could help out in any way it would be much appreciated :)

    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete