Sunday, September 6, 2009

KIT SALE & OLD LINES AVAILABLE

Just want to let you know we have discounted a few of our kits that we have left, we have also added to the SHOP a few older kits that we still have that either didnt sell or were cancelled orders, get in quick for those as there will be only 1 of each kit!

Kits have been discounted by 15%

NEW in the store is a Mixed Media OTP kit, I have created an example for this kit which I will upload tomorrow, get in quick these are unique and are limited in quantity, images below!

ALL main kits will ship out tomorrow, I have been unwell the past week and am behind in order packing, if you want any of the above kits please let me know and I will ship with current orders!
Please email us if you do not want to go through the store process!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment