Sunday, September 27, 2009

OCTOBER SNEAK PEAKS

Welcome to the sneak peaks for Octobers Kits, I am afraid we have again run out of Vintage kits to our subscribers, I am willing to create a waitlist so if anyone is interested in the kit please let me know and I can see if I can organize more stock...

Kits go on sale on Thursday 1st October, you can buy through the STORE or you can email us your order including the kits you would like, your payment method and postal address to: whatisoldisnew@hotmail.com

Here they are:

Ocotber's 2 Layout Class Kit
Fruitilicious (Bright Girl)
Sweet Vintage (Vintage) SOLD OUT - Waitlist available please email.
Team Extreme (Bright Boy)
Pastel Princess (Girl)
Dark Night (Boy)
Now dont forget you only have 2 days left to get your entires in for Septembers Sketch Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment