Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WIOIN & Lets Get Shabby Special Vintage Kit

Available here: http://whatisoldisnewkits.bigcartel.com/

Just want to remind everyone that we are sponsoring over at Lets Get Shabby this month, Julie has created a gorgeous sketch and the only other requirement is that you use something Vintage, either your photo or your choice of embellishments!
Mandy has just loaded her Step by Step to creating her gorgeous mini album she made with ouR kit!
You can see it HERE
Head on over and check the blog now, if you enter the challenge you have a chance to win a ~
2 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TO THE VITNAGE KIT FROM US HERE AT WHAT IS OLD IS NEW KITS!!!

1 comment:

  1. This morning I found a packet in the mail:) When I open it I saw the WIOIN kit!!!

    What a gorgeous kit! The papers, fabric, labels and all the other stuff .... I really love it!! Thank you sooo much!

    You really made my day!!
    Thanks girl!

    xxxx
    Chimene

    ReplyDelete