Saturday, November 14, 2009

2009 Daily December Album..

Here is a little look at the first couple of pages of my Daily December Album...

I have used fabric on my cover and used the "h" for our last name and I wanted the date on the front as well.

I still have a few pages to finish off with adding dates etc and I will be all ready to go December 1st. We will be uploading every day or every second day with our creations, Em has decided to do her album as well this year so you will have plenty of ideas.
Remember to head on over to ALI EDWARDS blog, the creator of the "Daily December" idea, for more ideas, tips and other information, you can find details and images from her 2008 and 2009 albums.

If you want to grab one of our kits and join in the fun and record your December you can purchase them HERE, we only have a few left so get in quick to be ready for December 1st!!!

1 comment: