Sunday, November 29, 2009

DECEMBER SNEAK PEAKS

WOW the last month of they year is almost upon us, Christmas is only 26 days away :-0

This is our last release until February 1st, I need to take some time off to re-charge my batteries stock up on supplies and enjoy the school holidays...

We have some gorgeous kits this month, I will have them loaded to the blog tomorrow night, Subscribers you will start getting your Invoices tomorrow night as well....

Embellishment Kits will be loaded along with the Main kits this month, this gives Australia Post time to get you your parcels before Christmas. One thing heading into Australia Posts busiest month I do recommend you Register your parcels, it is only an additional $2.80 so please email me if you would like this option.

I am creating a new blog for the DAILY DECEMBER album that we are doing so that is easier to check the posts out.

See you back here tomorrow night!!!

Vintage Main Kit
Bright Girl Kit
Bright Boy Kit
Girl Kit
Boy Kit

There will also be a sale on all previous kits starting tomorrow night, so check out the STORE for bargains....

No comments:

Post a Comment