Monday, May 3, 2010

WIOIN IMPORTANT NEWS & MAY CREATIVE TEAM EXAMPLES

Em and I are back from Melbourne, we had a wonderful time at Mistified, lots of Tattered Angels products and some new ideas and of course HEIDI SWAPP who was just gorgeous!

I am a little behind with things, PayPal Invoices have just gone out to subscribers, to anyone who has ordered in the past week your kits will head out hopefully tomorrow otherwise Wednesday.

JUST SOME IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING WIOIN AND THEY WAY THINGS ARE RUN...

THE KITS WILL NO LONGER BE ON A SUBSCRIPTION BASIS, I AM STILL GOING TO TRY AND KEEP UP WITH DEMAND HOWEVER I NEED TO MAKE THINGS RUN EASIER ON MY END.

KITS WILL GO BACK TO BEING ON SALE THE 1ST OF THE MONTH AND SNEAKS UP ON THE 27TH.
THIS MEANS YOU WILL NEED TO EMAIL ME YOUR ORDER ONCE THEY ARE ON SALE LIKE WE DID IN THE BEGINNING, YOU CAN THEN LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WISH TO PAY, PAYPAL OR BANK DEPOSIT AND WHAT KITS YOU WANT.
I WILL THEN EMAIL YOU WITH CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER AND PAYMENT DETAILS.

EMBELLISHMENT KITS WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE VIA SUBSCRIPTION OR AVAILABLE EVERY MONTH, I AM HOPING FOR EVERY TWO MONTHS OR WHEN I FIND SOME GORGEOUS PRODUCTS THERE MAY BE A KIT UP FOR SALE OUT OF THE BLUE SO KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE SHOP AND THE BLOG.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THESE CHANGES ARE NECESSARY FOR ME TO CONTINUE RUNNING WIOIN, MAKING SURE THE KITS ARE EXCITING AND FRESH AND FINDING THE BEST PRODUCTS AND VINTAGE PIECES I CAN.

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD A SUBSCRIPTION IN THE PAST I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR WIOIN KITS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREATIVE TEAM LAYOUTS....

Suse had the GIRL Kit to play with this month...


Wendy had the VINTAGE Kit to work with this month...



Em played with the BOY kit this month...


1 comment: