Monday, October 4, 2010

October CT Reveal…

Take a look at these stunning layouts Emma and Kellie have created with this months kits, just gorgeous, be sure to leave them some love ;-)
Click on the album to open the larger images.

Kellie had the Male kit to play with…

Emma had the Female kit to play with, be quick if you want this kit as there is only ONE left…

The winner of our Vintage Embellishment Giveaway is…
giveaway
Terri:

The sneek peeks look delish and the embelly kit is very cute

September 28, 2010 8:10 PM

I think I am going to have to have two embellie kits as giveaways this month to stop my two girls fighting over who is going to pick the name out of the bowl LOL!

If you want a chance to win a WIOIN Embellishment pack this month, there are TWO up for grabs, make sure you leave a comment here and leave the CT girls some love!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow these layouts are gorgeous!! Love the fresh colours - very appetising! Lots to love here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning layouts! looking forward to getting my kits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to receive my kit. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW!! You girls have inspired me so much!! Thank you...can't wait to get my kit now...maybe I should have got the other one too.!!lol!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received a wonderful surprise in the post this morning......a vintage embellishment kit!!! Thank you ever so much it has made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed in your gorgeous kits, with such marvellous inspirational piccies! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning kits, just love it.
    www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have started playing with my boy kit, and absolutely love it! Thanks for putting together such a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kits are adorable and I just love the DT Layouts! =) And of course I would be soooo happy if I won! =)

    ReplyDelete