Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DECEMBER REVEAL...

WOW December, its here far too fast than what I wanted but what can we do, the older I get the faster the years slip by....

Firstly I just want to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my best friend and partner in crime EMMA ALLEN who is a Scrapbooking Memories Master for 2011, I am so excited for her and cant wait to see her fabbo creations in the mag next year!!!!

This month we have a Male and Female kit on offer, these will come with step by step instructions for one layout from each kit and sketches of the DT layouts, there will not be a video released this month at this stage due to time constraints...

December BOY...
Kell had this kit and has come up with 3 stunning creations....

December GIRL (with a splash of vintage)
Here are 3 gorgeous layouts created by Susan using this kit, how cute is this first peekaboo one....



Kits are ON SALE HERE...

2 comments: